₹149.00 – ₹449.00
Cymbopogon, also known as lemongrass, is a genus of tropical island plants in the grass family with amazing medicinal benefits.
Lemongrass is used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, weight loss, lowering cholesterol and boost immunity. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anticancer properties. Lemongrass also helps protect your stomach lining and improve your lipid profile.
One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemongrass is in tea, green tea, hot water, detox drinks or coffee. Also, you can use this for thai curries recipes.
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Weight Loss and Boosting Metabolism
- For Digestion
- Increases haemoglobin concentration and RBC Count
- For Cold and Flu
- Good for hair and skin
- Natural fragrance
What’s so special about FarmBasket’s Sundried Lemongrass:
- Natural Drying Process: Only sun-dried. No air drying, no freeze drying. Sticks of 3 to 5 inches are cut and packed.
- Highest proportion of essential oil: The essential oil preserved is around 3.21% (highest compared to any other brands)
- Everyhing in-house: We grow lemongrass in the farms that are controlled by organisation. Care is taken from planting to harvesting to drying.
- Organic and handcrafted: Everyhing is done manually by hands. There is no machine or chemicals used at any step.
- Screened for phytochemical profile: Contains alkaloids, glucosides, phenols, saponins, flavonoids, tannins, terpenoids and resins
How to use:
- Add couple of sticks of lemongrass to your tea/green tea/coffee/morning hot water/detox drink
- Boil some fresh lemongrass along with some cloves, a pinch of turmeric and tea leaves. This simple concoction is effective for breaking down mucus and phlegm build-up caused by congestion.
- A hot mix of lemongrass, tulsi leaves and cardamom is a common Ayurvedic cure for cold.
- A perfect ingredient to your thai curries recipe
- Add lemongrass sticks to your plain rice while boiling to add a dash of flavor
- Lemongrass blends well with green tea and most other herbal teas giving them a hint of lemon flavor without adding lemon juice.