Desi Cow Ghee
At FarmBasket.IN, we are on mission to bridge urban-rural divide. We promote raw and pure products that can make better impact on health of the consumers.
- Prepared by the ancient Vedic methodology
- Obtained from Bilona method of Milk -> Curd -> Butter -> Ghee
- Made in small batches every day with curd that is set overnight
- Each Jar is homemade and handmade
- Heated on low Flame
- No additives or Preservatives
- Selections available for Gir, Khillari, Rathi, Sahiwal, Ongole and Hallikar A2 breed of cows
- 25 healthy cows graze freely over 4.5 acres of farms
- Addition to grass and fodder, cows are given natural ayurvedic herbs for better nutritional quality of milk and ghee
- No machineries used
- No pollution in the extraction process
- Sustainable farming is practiced
- Delivered fresh from farms located in Jamkhed, Maharashtra
Delivery and Wait Period:
- General delivery period is 10 – 15 days.
- Wait period of Gir and Khillari cow ghee is generally more than that of others.
FarmBasket is a non-profit organization.
Kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +919493246852(WhatsApp) for any queries or feedback