Honey is a concentrated solution of naturally digested body sugars with Plant Metabolites of Source Flora collected from honey-bees
The Joy of true nature is useful to humanity to improve intelligence, unmatched stamina & immune power against diseases.
- Prepare sherbet using 25gm honey(approx. 2 tbsp) with lemon or lemon barley water, which supplies energy in the form of calories & nutrients, hence controlling deposition of excess fats & reduces obesity by having control over eating.
- Use honey in ‘Panchamrut‘ prepared by mixing Curd, Milk, Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Sugar and Honey. This improves immune mainly for toddlers.
- Honey to be used as spread with bread or chapatis, use as sweetener in various liquid perpetrations like milkshake, smoothies etc. by cutting out artificial sugar.
- ‘Kadha’ of Tulsi leaves, honey, ginger extract, black pepper and organic turmeric consumed two times a day is useful to recover from cough & cold, fever, skin infections.
- Regular consumption of honey in Murabba:
– Murabba of dried dates in honey to increase Hemoglobin
– Murabba of Almond crushes in honey to increase memory
– Murabba of Garlic powder in honey controls cholesterol level
Have you had your choice of honey dose today?