Our grandmother never used shampoo or conditioner and had hair better than most of the people with salon-treated hair..but how?
Ayurvedic scriptures of Rah Nighantu characterizes Shikakai having Tikta Rasa (i.e. bitter taste), Shita Virya (i.e. cold potency) and Katu Vipaka (i.e. pungent after digestion).
Shikakai Powder does not lather and we need to relearn the skills of washing hair without any lathering. It is a technique of massaging that one needs to practice to remove oil from hair, that’s what ancient people practiced.
Shikakai powder for hair works like a natural cleanser. It is perfectly suited for a dry scalp because it provides nutrients without stripping the scalp off its essential oils.
1. Boil 2-3 tbsp of Shikakai powder in 2 cups of water, depending on your hair length
2. Boil the mixture for 10-15 mins
3. Let the formula cool down a bit
4. Strain the liquid shampoo
5. Wash your hair with this shampoo twice
6. Keep it applied on your hair for 2 mins after massaging, so natural ingredients will clean the scalp very well
**Try this remedy twice a week to flaunt gorgeous shiny hair. Enjoy washing you hair the traditional and healthy way
Provides Stronger, Thicker and Smooth Hair
Heals scalp infections
Slows Down Greying
Restrains Hair Loss